Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 /| AHC Stenographer, Driver Admit Card & Exam Date / Allahabad High Court Stenographer, Driver Admit Card , AHC Exam Date for 2020 Posts in UP Subordinate Court Staff Centralized Recruitment.
The Allahabad High Court is going to schedule a written exam Phase 1 for the Group D vacant posts like as Peon, Orderly, Process Server, Driver etc. All these posts will be filled in Up Subordinate Courts and for these posts an exam will held soon. Some time back the recruitment authority issued a recruitment notification for centralized recruitment for group C and D posts.
As per the information written exam for Group C posts Stenographer and Driver is going to held on coming 8th October 2017. As per the information Category D Cadre posts (Group D) written exam will held in the last week of October or in the starting of November month. Applicants who have applied for these posts they can download their Allahabad High Court Group D Admit Card soon.
Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017
Here we have mentioned most of the information of AHC Stenographer, Driver Admit Card & Exam Date (Category D Cadre Posts). According to the information for the Group D posts written exam will held soon. AS soon as the exam authority release Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 then we will provide here a direct link below to download it. For the below given vacancies an exam will held in the last of October month
- Tubewell Operator- cum-Electrician
- Process Server
- Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash
- Chowkidar/Water man/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman
Applicants can download their Allahabad High Court Stenographer, Driver Admit Card 2017 very soon by going at its official website. For all the applied candidates UP High Court Stenographer, Driver Admit Card are coming soon. Here the main thing you have to notice that the recruitment authority will not send any admit cards by post, applicants have to download Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 manually.
Allahabad High Court Admit Card for Stenographer, Driver 2017
|Name of Court||Allahabad High Court|
|Exam Name||Group C & D Exam 2017|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Name of Posts||Group C & D Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||2020 Posts|
|Allahabad High Court Exam Date||8th October 2017|
|Allahabad High Court Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
After the declaration of AHC Admit Card for Stenographer, Driver Exam 2017, we will provide here a direct link to download. After downloading these admit cards must get a print of it and make sure that all information printed on it is correct or not. You have to specially check your Exam date & Time, Examination Centre name and Unique roll number of the candidate.
AHC Group D Exam Pattern.
- A written exam will held at various exam centres in various districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- This exam will carry total 100 objective type questions and it will be an OMR based test.
- Questions will be asked from below given subjects.
- Applicants have to finish their exam with in 90 mins.E
- Exam Will carry total 100 marks.
- General Studies
Instruction About Allahabad High Court Group D Admit Card 2017
- Besides carrying Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 applicants have to come with their valid Photo ID proof.
- After checking these call letters invigilator will give permission to the applicants for appearing in this exam.
- Applicants can carry ID proof from Driving License,Aadhar Card,Voter ID Card,Pan Card or Passport.
- Applicants can get their AHC Call Letter easily by clicking on the below given direct link.
- After downloading it they should take a print copy of it.
We are going to advise the applicants that download these call letters in the beginning otherwise you will have to face problems due to heavy rush. Thanks for Visiting. Our Best Wishes With You.
How to Download Allahabad High Court Group D Call Letter 2017
- Open the site @ www.i-register.co.in
- Then find and go to the Stenographer, Driver Admit card Download link.
- Now you have to log in with your Registered ID and password.
- After doing this you will be able to see Admit card.
- Check it and save it into your computer.
- Don’t forget to get a hard copy of it.