Bhoomi Kar Land Records Hall Ticket – Here we are going to start discussion about Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017 & Karnataka Bhoomi Peon Admit Card Group D Posts. Applied candidates of these posts can soon download their Kar Land Records (Bhoomi) Hall Ticket 2017 from its website.
We will also provide here a link to download Karnataka Land Records Group D Office Peon (Bandh peon) Admit Card. So stay in touch with our web page and we will update the information here time time about this recruitment. You also keep a daily visit on the main iste of this department at www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
After downloading Hyderabad Karnataka Region, Karnataka Land Records Bandh Peon / Office Peon Admit Card, Call Letter, hall ticket, e-Admission Ticket must take a print copy of it.
Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017
According to the official information the Survey Settlement and Land Records Department, Karnataka is planning to organize an exam for filling the 161 Bandh Peon / Office Peon posts. Applicants who have successfully submit their applications for these posts they can attend its written exam.
For the applied candidates Karnataka Land Records Peon Admit Card will be available shortly to download. To download Peon Hall Tickets applicants have to enter their log in details at its website www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
Two weeks prior from the final exam date the department will release Karnataka Bhoomi Peon Hall Ticket 2017. We know that applicants want to know Karnataka Peon Exam date 2017 but it has not yet declared officially.
Information of Karnataka Land Records Peon Admit Card,Hall Ticket 2017
|Name of the department||Karnataka Survey Settlement and Land Records Department|
|Posts Name||Peon Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||161 Posts|
|Selection process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Karnataka Land Records Exam Date||November 2017|
|Karnataka Land Records Admit Card status||Available Soon|
This department will recruit the deserving applicants for the declared posts on the basis of written test. After some time Karnataka Survey Settlement and Land Records Department will manage this exam at various exam centres. In this exam total 100 MCQ questions will be available.
But after checking Kar Peon Land Records Admit Card 2017, the exam authority will allow the applicants to get a part in this exam. So be careful and don’t forget to get your Kar Land Records office Peon / Bandh Peon Admit Card 2017 before the exam date.
Instructions of Karnataka Land Records Peon Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- After downloading Kar Peon Admit card/ hall ticket check it carefully for an error.
- These admit cards will contain useful information of this exam like as Name,Date of Birth,Photograph,Father Name, Center Name & code,Timings etc.
- Check all these details, so these are not miss printed.
- Applicants also have to carry a Valid ID Proof issued by Indian Government like as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License or ID Card. (Don’t prefer Ration Card as an identity proof )
After checking Karnataka Land Records Admit Card 2017 and ID proof the exam authority wil give permission to appear in this exam. For more updates stay glued with our blog page by bookmarking with CTRL +D button. Our Best Wishes With You. Thanks for Visiting.
How to download Karnataka Bhoomi Group D (Peon) Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official site at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- Then click on the link of Group D Exam Admit Card.
- Enter the asked details in the given options and submit it.
- Now you will see your admit card on your screen.
- Check it and save it for future uses.
- Don’t forget to print it.