Advt.no.7/2015-cat.no.10 HSSC FSI Admit Card – According to the latest update Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC) is going to conduct the written exam for Food Supply Inspector posts. It will organize this exam on 24th September & 1st October 2017. For this exam applicants can download their Haryana SSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 from its website. We have released a link below.
Information of HSSC Food Sub Inspector Admit Card, Haryana FSI Admit Card we have given here. To check HSSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Exam Date Read this article carefully. As per the news this exam will held on 24th September & 1st October 2017. We will activate a direct link below to download HSSC FSI Admit Card 2017.
खाद्य आपूर्ति निरीक्षक परीक्षा के लिए HSSC FSI Admit Card 2017 19 सितंबर से डाउनलोड किये जा सकेंगे |
According to the information Haryana Staff Selection Commission(HSSC) released a notice for taking an exam of Food Supply Inspector posts. It is going to schedule this exam on 24/9/2017 & 1/10/2017 at various exam centres. For this exam applicants can download their Food Supply Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 from its main website.
Haryana Food Supply Inspector Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded easily by suing the direct link given below. Applicants can get these admit cards from 19th September 2017.
HSSC FSI Admit Card 2017
Applicants can download their HSSC Food Supply Inspector Admit Card from below given direct link. After downloading these admit cards they all have to fix a passport size photo on it and attested from gazetted officer. As soon as this commission release the admit cards, we will activate the below given link.
Lots of applicants applied for posts of Inspector in Food & Supplies Department, Haryana. After passing a long time now the department has decided to conduct an exam. To appear in its exam Haryana Food Supply Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 is mandatory.
Read Also – HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card
Applicants who are going to attend its exam on 24th September or 1st October 2017, they all are searching a link to download it. We are going ot advise them all that these admit cards not yet provided. It will be available to download from 19th September 2017.
Information of HSSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
Name of Recruiter – Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Department Name – Food Supply Department Haryana
Name of Posts – Food Supply Sub Inspector
Total Number of Posts – N/A
Cat. No. – Cat. No. 10 of Advt 7/2015 Posts
Exam Date – 24th September and 1st October 2017
Official website – www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC FSI Admit Card status – Available Soon
To download HSSC Food & Supplies Admit Card 2017 applicants need to visit on the main site of this commission. For the morning session applicants have to report on 9.00 A.M while for evening session Reporting Time is 1.30 P.M.
|Exam Schedule for HSSC Food Supply Sub Inspector|
|Exam date||Morning Session||Evening Session|
|24th September 2017||10.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon||3.00 P.M to 4.30 P.M|
|1st October 2017||10.30 A.M to 12.00 Noon||3.00 P.M to 4.30 P.M|
An admit card for written exam for the post of Inspector in Food & Supplies Department of Haryana State can be downloaded from www.hssc.qov.in. Related applicants can download their HSSC FSI Admit Card 2017 from 19th September 2017.
Important Points HSSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Exam 2017
- Applicants have to bring only online Downloaded HSSC FSI Admit Card for Cat. 10 Exam.
- After downloading it they have to fix a recent passport sized photo attested by the gazetted officer.
- Besides coming with these admit cards must bring 1 Original ID Proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport or Voter ID.
- Without these documents the exam authority will not allow any applicant to present in this exam.
- No electric item will be applicable in this exam like as mobile, calculator, digital watch etc.
- No exam center will be changed and HSSC will manage CCTV, Video-graphy inside the exam hall.
HSSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2017
- Its written exam will carry total 200 marks.
- In this exam teher will be100 multiple choice questions .
- 75 questions from General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, -English, Hindi.
- 25 Questions from History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture of Haryana.
- Each question will carry 2 marks for Each.
As per the information HSSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Interview will carry total 25 marks. Applicants who are going to attend this exam they must download their Food Sub Inspector Haryana Admit Card 2017. Our Best Wishes With You. Thanks for Visiting.
How to download HSSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Roll Number 2017
- Go to the main site of HSSC at www.hssc.gov.in
- Then go to the relevant advertisement No.
- Click on that link and go to the log in page
- After that log in with your personal registration details and log in
- As you log in the page
- you will see your Food Supply Sub Inspector Admit card download link
- Download it and save it for exam