Lok Sabha Secretariat Jr. Clerk Admit Card – The Parliament of India is planning to organize an exam in coming days for filling the Junior Clerks posts. It will schedule this exam on coming 8th October 2017. Applicants who have applied for these posts they all want to download their Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017.
“शिखर तक पहुँचने के लिए ताकत चाहिए होती है, चाहे वो माउन्ट एवरेस्ट का शिखर हो या आपके पेशे का।”
Applicants can download their admit cards by going at the main website of POI and after downloading the POI Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017 must get a print of it. In this selection it will conduct Preliminary Exam and Main Exam.
Some time beck the Parliament of India of India had issued a recruitment notice for which it had collected applications until August 2017. Now after submitting their applications applicants want to grab their Lok Sabha Secretariat POI Junior Clerk Admit Card.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017
We know that from all the posts many applicants applied for Junior Clerks vacancies in Lok Sabha Secretariat. They all want to know Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Exam Date 2017. As per the official exam date, this exam is going to held on coming 8th October 2017.
Some days prior from the exam date, Lok Sabha Secretariat JR Clerk Call Letter 2017 wil be available to download. As soon as the same admit cards will be released then we will also activate here a link to download it easily.
Here we have mentioned all the information about Lok Sabha Clerk Admit Card 2017, Exam Hall Ticket Download @ www.loksabha.nic.in.
Information of Lok Sabha Secretariat Clerk Admit Card Exam 2017
|Department Name||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Recruitment Authority||Parliament of India|
|Posts Name||Junior Clerk|
|Total Number of Posts||62 Posts|
|Lok Sabha Secretariat Exam Date||8th October 2017|
|Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card||Released Soon|
Recently a recruitment notification has released by Parliament of India / Joint Recruitment Cell about 33 Grade-4 Clerk posts. Lots of applicants have applied already for these posts until the last date of apply. After getting the applications from the candidates this authority is going to conduct a written exam.
For these posts it will organize an exam on 8th October 2017. Here on this web page we have given some useful guidelines related with Lok Sabha Clerk Hall Ticket 2017.
Instructions For Parliament of India Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017
- All the relevant applicant need to come with holding their Lok Sabha Secretariat Admit Card 2017.
- After downloading these admit cards must sure that all the information printed on it is correct.
- Applicants have to bring Lok Sabha Secretariat Call Letter at the venue of exam.
- Without admit card of Lok Sabha Secretariat Clerk exam the exam authority will not allow any applicant.
- Related applicants need to carry photocopy as well as the original copy of a valid government photo ID proof.
- They can consider Passport,Aadhar Card,Pan Card, Election Voter Id Card or Driving License.
According to the official information Lok Sabha Secretariat Clerk Admit Card can be downloaded from its recruitment authority’s website. We will provide you here a direct link, just click on that link and get your Lok Sabha Secretariat Clerk Admit Card 2017 instant. Thanks for Visiting and our Best Wishes With You.
Download Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official site at rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Then go to the NOTICE BOARD Section given below.
- Find the specified link of Download Junior Clerk Admit Card.
- Now select the post for which you want to download the admit card.
- After that Enter your Registration No and DOB.
- Then you will log in the site and download your admit card.
- Must get a print copy of it.