Staff Selection Commission will soon conduct the Multi Tasking Staff Online Test Region Wise at all India Level. According to the information it is going to conduct the Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) exam during the September-October month. Applicants of this exam are finding their SSC MTS Syllabus 2017 on the internet.
According to the information through this test SSC is going to fill up 8300 vacancies in Indian government departments. That’s why a very large number of applicants have applied already for this test. Now they all are busy for the preparation of SSC MTS Online Exam.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2017
We are going to inform them all that prepare yourself for this exam according to SSC MTS Syllabus 2017 Online Multitasking Staff Exam Pattern. Applicants know that in this exam they will have to face a very hard competition and it will not an easy to qualify it.
That to prepare themselves very well all the applied candidates are searching SSC MTS Online Exam Pattern 2017. Here in this article we are going to share all the details of SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Pattern 2017. Read the whole article carefully.
Information of SSC MTS Syllabus / SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2017
NAME OF RECRUITMENT AUTHORITY – STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
Exam Name – SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Exam 2017
Name of Posts – Multi Tasking Staff Grade IV Posts
Total Number of Posts – 8300 Posts
Job Type – Permanent Indian governemnt job
Official web portal – ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Exam Date New – 16th September to 26th October 2017
SSC MTS Admit Card Releasing Date – First week of September
From the Ist week of September month SSC MTS Admit card will be available to download for all the participated applicants. So must download your admit card before the exam date and after downloading it print it as soon as you can. Check the Exam Pattern of MTS Examination & syllabus for SSC MTS 2017 from below.
- SSC MTS Exam Will Held in Two Papers.
- In Paper I objective type questions having multiple choices in answers will be available.
- Paper II will be descriptive (conventional type).
- In Paper I there will 4 subjects while in Paper 2 there will be only English Subject.
Check More Deep of SSC Syllabus for MTS Exam Paper I & Paper II 2017
- In SSC MTS Paper I Exam each question will carry one mark each.
- In this exam Negative marking also applicable as 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- Applicants will have to 90 Mins to finish their exam. (120 Mins for abnormal eye sights).
- Paper will be available both in Hindi and English Languages.
- This Paper will carry total 100 Marks.
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25 Marks||25 Questions|
|Part B||Numerical Aptitude||25 Marks||25 Questions|
|Part C||General English||25 Marks||25 Questions|
|Part D||General Awareness||25 Marks||25 Questions|
- SSC MTS Paper II will have to finish with in 30 mins.
- In this exam applicants have to written an essay in English Language.
- Paper II will held for total 50 Marks.
Download Official SSC MTS Exam Pattern / Syllabus 2017 Here