Here we are going to share an important information about Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card 2017 & Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017. According to the information this high court is going to conduct an exam for the clerks vacant posts.
For attending its exam Punjab Subordinate Court Chandigarh Clerk Call Letter are coming soon to download. Lots of applicants are eagerly looking for the declaration of Chandigarh High Court Clerk Exam Date & Syllabus.
The Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana, is going to fill up vacancies. As per the news it is going to fill up clerks vacant posts on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab.
Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017
According to the information it has accepted lots of applications for filling the 350 posts of clerks. Now the recruitment authority is planning to conduct a written exam in coming days. It will conduct this written exam in November 2017, but it not final date.
Some days before the exam date, Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 will be available to download in online mode. Every applicant need to download Chandigarh High Court Clerk Roll number before the exam date from www.sssc.gov.in.
Read Also – Chandigarh Police Result
We will update a direct link below to download Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card. So stay connected with our blog page.
Information of Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card 2017
Name of Recruiter – Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts
Exam Name – Clerks Exam
Employment Notice No. – 22C/SSSC/PB/2017
Total Vacancies – 350 Posts
Chandigarh High Court Clerk Exam Date Exam date – November 2017
Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card release – Declared Soon
Official Website – sssc.gov.in.
After taking the decision for filling 350 clerks vacant posts under Punjab & Haryana High Court, the recruitment authority released Employment Notice No. 22C/SSSC/PB/2017. It had released this notification on 31st August 2017 through its official website.
After applying for these posts all the applicants are eagerly looking for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Paper Pattern. We are going to share here information about this exam pattern.
|Name of subject||Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 Marks|
|English Composition||50 Marks|
Special Notes about Chandigarh High Court Clerk Exam 2017
- Here we are going to inform all the applicants that they all have to score minimum 33% marks in each subject.
- But to qualify this exam they all must have to obtain 40% aggregate marks of both subjects.
- There will be multiple choice questions available in this exam.
- In this exam negative marking will be applicable as 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
Check Chandigarh High Court Clerk Exam Date Here
The exam authority is going to conduct this exam in November 2017. Here we also want to clear that this is only an expectation but original may vary. Applicants should stay connected with the official site of S.S.S.C. to get the recent updates. As per administrative exigencies exam date may be changed.
For the eligible candidates the recruitment authority will upload E-Admit Cards on its website. Applicants will get an intimation through E-mails/SMS about these admit cards. Applicants can download their admit cards from www.sssc.gov.in. After downloading Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card they should get its hard copy immediately.
Related applicants should keep in mind that the exam authority will not sent any admit cards through postal services. Applicants who will be rejected at the submission of application forms they can not get their admit cards.
Instructions For Chandigarh High Court Clerk Exam Admit Card 2017
- Afetr downloading the Punjab & Haryana High Court Admit Card 2017 applicants must paste photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The photograph should be same with photo which was used at the time of registration.
- If there is a difference between these photos then the exam authority will not allow any applicant to present in this exam.
- Besides carrying these admit cards, don’t forget to carry your Aadhar Card (Original & Photocopy).
- With out Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card print and Aadhar Card, exam authority will not give permission to appear in this exam.
- So don’t forget to download these admit cards, we will provide here a direct link to download these admit cards.
- Prepare well for this exam because there will be a very great competition in this exam. Our Best Wishes With You. Thanks for Visiting.
How to Download Chandigarh High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017
- Open the site at sssc.gov.in
- Visit to the Recruitment section from home page.
- Then go to the Clerk Admit Card download section
- After that enter the asked details in the given options and submit it
- Now you will see your CHC Clerk Admit Card download it.
- After downloading it and get a print of it.
|Visit Official Website Here|
|Download Subordinate Courts of Punjab Clerk Admit Card 2017 Here|
|Read the Official Advertisement Here|
|Online Registration Here|