Department of Post, Maharashtra (DOPMAH) is going to update Maharashtra GDS Result 2017 / Maharashtra GDS Merit List 2017 on its official website. According to the information DOPMAH is going to fill up 1789 Gramin Dak Sevak posts. Until the last date 27th May 2017, lots of 10th passed applicants applied for these posts.
Here we are going to inform all the applicants who have not get the OTP with their earlier Registered Mobile Number, they can change their Old Mobile Number with the new one. We have provided a direct link below to complete this process easily. To check Maharashtra GDS Result 2017 wait for some time. Stay tuned with us to get a direct link of this result.
After some time Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Result 2017 will be available to check in online mode. After the declaration of Result for Maharashtra GDS Jobs will be available to check @ www.appost.in/gdsonline. The department will notify the applicants about their result through SMS service.
Maharashtra GDS Result 2017
According to the latest information DOPMAH will upload Maharashtra GDS Merit List with in one month from the last date of apply. According to the different categories different posts available. Check below given table.
|Category Wise Posts|
|Unreserved Category||1034 Posts|
DOPMAH had released Maharashtra Post Office GDS Jobs Notification on 6th April 2017. Online registration started for GDS posts in Maharashtra from 7th April 2017 and till 27th May 2017 this department collected applications. Now they all are waiting for Maharashtra Post Office GDS Result which will be declared soon.
Information of Maharashtra Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2017
Name of Postal Circle – Department of Post, Maharashtra
Name of Posts – Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Total Number of Posts – 1789 Posts
Selection Way – Merit List 10th class
Closing date of registration – 27th May 2017
DOPMAH GDS Result Date – September 2017
Official website – www.appost.in/gdsonline
Eligibility of Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment for 1789 GDS Posts
- Minimum qualified had required for these posts 10th Class.
- Applicants must have good knowledge of computer typing and operations.
- Those applicants who had age category between 18 years to 45 years have applied for this Bharti.
- Relaxation in age to SC/ST Category 5 years,OBC 3 years and PH category aspirants 10 Years.
- General category candidates have paid Rs.100/- as application fee but no fee required for SC/ST/PH/Women aspirants.
Selection for GDS in Maharashtra Postal Circle will be done on the basis of obtained marks in class 10th. DOPMAH GDS Merit List will be created on the basis of class 10th marks. Higher educated candidates will not get any preference in this list.
Read Also – MPSC Tax Assistant Result
For more information stay connected with our website, and as soon as Maharashtra GDS Result will declare then we will update a link here to check. Our Best wishes With you. Thanks for Visiting.
How to check Maharashtra Post Office GDS Merit List 2017
- Open the official site @ appost.in/gdsonline/
- Then find the Maharashtra State among the list.
- Click on the given link of Results in front of the state.
- As you click on this link, a notification will appear to download.
- Download the file and after downloading it open this file.
- Now search your name in the list and wait for interview.